He’s the man behind some of Bollywood’s biggest hits such as ‘Udta Punjab’ and ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ and director Abhishek Chaubey shows no signs of stopping anytime soon.
He’s turning Producer for the first time with ‘A Death In The Gunj’ which had its premiere at the 2016 Toronto International Film Festival and it also marks the directorial debut of Bollywood Actress Konkona Sen Sharma.
So why did Abhishek decide to join this project, and what’s his take on Indian cinema today? Find out…
Be sure to tune in every Thursday for a brand new interview on DATE WITH DANIEL.
In the mood for audio only? Listen to Abhishek Chaubey’s interview on the Date With Daniel Podcast, right here:
Subscribe NOW to stay in the loop!
Like, Follow and Interact for more of DATE WITH DANIEL:
- Website: www.danielpillai.com
- Newsletter: http://bit.ly/2ujqmoD
- YouTube: http://bit.ly/2820UyR
- Facebook: http://bit.ly/25xP3Xf
- Twitter: http://bit.ly/1VuDHAD
- Instagram: http://bit.ly/25zRXyc